What do you mean by a sore throat?
A sore throat is usually characterized by suffering in the throat, high temperature, chills, swollen lymph nodes and suffering while swallowing. If your sore throat is caused by virus that causes cold, then be assured about that you can heal your sore throat very easily.
Do you want to know how to heal a sore throat?
The following are some simple attempts to treat sore throat:
1. Take a cup of warm water and mix two to three drops of freshly squeezed orange juice and a drop of sweat. Mix it well and drink it to acquire immediate comfort from suffering.
2. Another remedy for sore throat with orange is to take minor orange and cut it into two halves. Now, spread spice up and salt over it. Press it gently so as to allow the spice up to penetrate inside. Gradually lick the orange until all the juice is squeezed.
3. Mix ¼ teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of boiling water and slowly has the fluid to acquire comfort from sore throat.
4. Having chamomile tea twice or thrice a day is found to provide comfort from sore throat.
5. Mix some salt in warm water and gargle the fluid several times a day to acquire faster comfort.
6. Gargling natural aloe-Vera fluid is also proved to work for sore throat.
7. Raw garlic and cinnamon also gives comfort from sore throat. Cinnamon even minimizes high temperature that usually accompanies sore throat.
8. Marshmallow root tea and sweetie suckle tea are also found to provide comfort from sore throat.
9. Tulsi results in also help to treat sore throat. Add few basil results in a cup of water and bring the water to boil. After the fluid becomes warm, you can now use it to gargle and to acquire comfort from sore throat.
10. Hot water bath by adding Epsom salt gives comfort.
11. Sugar-cinnamon is a proven treatment for sore throat. You can take it normally or powder it and mix it into milk to acquire quick comfort from sore throat.
12. Honey soaked with red onion gives comfort from sore throat. Cut little pieces of red onion and add sweetie on it and let it stay for a few hours in a closed cup. Have a spoon of sweetie once every two to three hours to acquire comfort.
13. Licorice and slippery elm which are common attempts used in teas give comfort from sore throat.
14. Prevent citrus/acidic fruit or meals. It can create your sore throat more intense. Take one plum and mush it up, then add hot water and mix. Then consume some, but not all at once. Take it by small sips. When you consume it, don't anticipate it to flavor excellent... Just think in your mind that you’re having a soup.
If the above treatments do not work with your query ‘how to heal a sore throat’ then it is suggested to seek advice from a physician immediately. It is also suggested to seek advice from a physician if toddlers or your children complain of a sore throat.